Dragon Age mods BioWare
The Dragon Age Community competition is a content-creation contest organised because of the Dragon Age neighborhood when it comes to Dragon Age neighborhood. Prizes, which vary between competitions, tend to be amply contributed by community people and our sponsors, the Bioware Store and Dragon Age Nexus. All work provided towards the competition are easily designed for all to utilize and change in mods and that can be considered in the neighborhood competition Catalogue.
- to make minor (2-10 hour) contributions and this can be shared as of use mod sources which could slot into a variety of mods.
- to motivate new modders to use new regions of dragon age modding.
- to motivate peer-assisted learning of the toolset along with other modding.
- to provide useful comments on created content.
- to enrich and reward community character.
The rewards will change from competitors to competitors, and groups may be used in future competitions (see below). A points system is used making sure that winners may select their prize(s) to match their needs. For more information, please look at Prizes Page
The following supply is built to guarantee work may be provided the advantageous asset of all:"by entering this competitors you accept share your work for any other neighborhood members to benefit from. In which appropriate, source files must be shared. Other people can use and modify your work within their Dragon Age mods, however are encouraged to offer credit. Due to the fact entries tend to be evaluated, local copies will be saved and in case your work is taken down, you allow for it to be re-uploaded, crediting the task in your title".