Dragon Age Mod Manager
- Mosaic piece J when you look at the Hinterlands unattainable (In Wolf Hollow). Was moved to a brand new attainable place.
- Mosaic piece J when you look at the Western Approach held the same PlotID as another piece, indicating the mosaic cannot be finished. Replaced with correct PlotID.
If you have a bugfix you want to see be included, please post, offering just as much here is how to reproduce the bug. At the moment just reasoning based pests are now being accepted. Mesh bugs can't be fixed, and texture pests will simply be fixed if a texture performers provides myself because of the fixed surface.
1. Have the DAI Mod management and draw out that somewhere on your pc
2. Create a directory somewhere to store all your valuable Mods you want to merge. Something like "D:\Mods"
3. Plant the articles regarding the rar file into a directory site inside the preceding Mods directory ie. D:\Mods\CommunityPatch
4. Operate the mod supervisor and choose your DAI executable to determine the bottom DAI Directory
5. Pick your mods directory site. This would be the top level directory in the example above this could be D:\Mods (cannot select specific mods)
6. Simply click merge, pick a spot to truly save the patch out *WARNING* NEVER OVERWRITE THE OFFICIAL PATCH
7. Wait for procedure to complete and go the newest merged patch in to the \Update directory site (Inside its special directory site) alongside the state patch and other DLCs