Dragon Age Guide Book
could be the official method guide to Dragon Age: Origins. It's authored by Mike Searle and published by Prima. The guide contains information for Computer, ps3 and xbox 360 console alternatives of game.
was also for sale in a Collector's Edition variant. The Collector's Edition variation has actually a hard cover and was a small launch.
The guide covers a number of the areas of the game including:
- Essentials: Over 300 pages filled with every quest, NPC, beast, and product around the world of Ferelden! Includes information both for "The Stone Prisoner" and "Warden's Keep" accessories.
- Courses: Complete ascension guides with level-by-level tips on how to maximize a warrior, mage, or rogue class!
- Maps: Over 100 jam-packed maps showing every critical bit of information!
- Walkthrough: Detailed walkthroughs to understand all quests, puzzles, and pivotal story alternatives!
- Gear: complete gear lists to gear completely your PCs!
- Bestiary: Comprehensive bestiary with from arcane horrors to werewolves!
- Combat: Expert strategies to conquer the intricacies of combat!