September 16, 2019
Dragon Age Origins Berserker
InformationThe stench of blood and death drives the berserker into a willing fury, providing a bonus to damage. Rages incur a penalty to endurance regeneration, but which Constraint lowers. Resilience adds an additional benefit to health regeneration in this mode.
Berserk is a warrior talent from Berserker expertise in .
- +8 harm
- +10 emotional resistance
- -2/-4 endurance regeneration (negated by Constraint)
- +1.5/+3 wellness regeneration with strength
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Upkeep is within stamina.
- Lengthy conjuration time may be circumvented by going the character immediately after buying all of them to use Berserk. The animation will be missed, however the mode will stay in place.
- This talent will immediately deactivate after combat. It shares this mechanic with bloodstream Magic. If triggered when no enemies exist, it will probably remain in impact until either the smoothness sheet is viewed, a dialog sequence is triggered or a place transfer is performed whereby it will probably immediate deactivate and commence the cooldown timekeeper.
- May be used with ranged weapons, if triggered with a melee gun prepared.
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from marketing. We have a modified experience for viewers using advertisement blockers
Wikia is certainly not accessible in the event that you’ve made additional adjustments. Eliminate the custom advertisement blocker rule(s) and page will weight as you expected.
Share this article
February 11, 2017
June 7, 2016
July 25, 2016