Dragon Age Origins Warrior
A warrior is one of the three playable classes in .
Warriors would be the only class that can break-down poor wall space, signified by a broken guard icon. This often opens up places that could otherwise be inaccessible. They may be able also break purple lyrium deposits in a single hit using this ability, whereas various other courses need two or more attacks to do this, see the companion side-quest Seeing Red for details.
Official descriptionBattle-hardened and masters of close combat, warriors are crucial to your team entering battle. As front-line fighters, they absorb the brunt of opponent assaults, steal opponent focus, and create an opening for lethal ranged assaults from other classes. While some warriors choose visceral, sweeping harm, most are silverite-clad bulwarks, weathering any blows they don’t deflect due to their shields.
Weapon and Shield
- Specialists in this design will always be on the legs after punishment that will eliminate their allies. They use their particular shield to guard on their own and stagger their particular opponents.
- Specialists in this design crush their particular enemies with massive blows that will break any guard, shatter any armor, and destroy any adversary.
- These cunning warriors control the battleground and everybody on it. They bolster their particular allies, hamper their particular enemies, and benefit from any indication of weakness.
- These stalwart warriors protect their allies by simply making on their own the largest target in the battlefield. Whenever enemies take the bait, Vanguards select all of them apart with brutal accuracy.
- Champions are defenders and protectors, as soon as a warrior trains when you look at the champion’s tradition, he or she becomes unstoppable. Champions make use of their particular armor, gun and understanding to shrug down incoming attacks while keeping crucial roles in the battlefield and protecting allies along the way.
- Whilst the battle gets bloodier, these vicious and dangerous warriors get more intense. Hurting all of them only makes them mad, a mistake most opponents don't live to duplicate.
- These unrelenting warriors specialize in battling mages and demons. No enemy's magic can withstand all of them, and inspire and protect their particular allies along with their righteous power.