December 4, 2017
Dragon Age Awakening Weapons
While this mode is active, the caster enchants the celebration's melee weapons with telekinetic power that increases armor penetration. The extra to armor penetration is based on the caster's spellpower and higher damage against greatly armored enemies.
Telekinetic Weapons is a mage enchantment through the Spirit tree in .
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast together with your weapon(s) attracted.
- A single Mage can maintain any two for the following: Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons but only when you cast one right following the other.
- Applies additively to every weapon a person is wielding (for example. when dual wielding armor penetration is included two times, as soon as for every single hand).
- Multiplied by 1.25 whenever cast on a two-handed warrior that has Two-Handed energy.
- The armor penetration incentives are determined if the mage casts the spell; altering gear whilst the spell is active cannot replace the armor penetration bonuses.
Share this article
Dragon Age Awakening Endings
July 22, 2015
Dragon Age Awakening glitches
January 24, 2016
Dragon Age Awakening Battlemage
March 19, 2017